Fireworks Referral Offer Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions constitute the binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") between Kingston Fireworks Pty Ltd. ("Fireworks" or "Company"), and you ("referrer" or "referee"), the participant in the Fireworks Refer a Friend offer (the "Referral offer").
Terms and Conditions of Referral Offer
- • By participating in the Fireworks Referral Offer, you are stating that the named referral provided by you is eligible for this program and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Offer
- • Referees may refer as many candidates or clients as they choose as long as the referrals meet Fireworks eligibility requirements
- • Only if the referred prospect approves a Fireworks quote over $5000 (including GST) before 31st October 2015, will both parties be eligible for the gift
- • In the event that a referral is submitted twice from different referees then the first referral will be eligible for the gift
- • Fireworks employees/contractors are ineligible to enter, however employees/contractors family and friends may enter at Fireworks discretion
- • Once the referral is received, it is up to the referee to let Fireworks know that they've been referred to be eligible for the gift
- • The Fireworks Referral Offer expires at 11.59pm Saturday 31st October 2015.
- • The Gift: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite VE 7.0" Tablet - purchased at a retailer of Fireworks choice
- • In the event that the exact gift stated above is not available in Australia, Fireworks may replace the gift with a substitute/similar product of the same monetary value
- • The referrer/referee may choose a gift card/voucher to the value of $150 AUD from a retailer of their choice if the offered gift is not suitable. Substitute gifts will be approved at Fireworks sole discretion.
- • Your gift will be sent to you, only once the referred party has paid their invoice/s in full
- • The gift will be delivered to your preferred address within 7 working days after payment has cleared.
- • Users may not participate in the offer where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations
- • No part of this Offer is directed to persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot participate in the referral offer at any time or in any manner.
An eligible referrer must:
- • be a legal resident of Australia;
- • be at least 18 years old;
- • Have obtained the consent of the referee to provide their details, including personal contact information in connection with the referral offer. The referrer must not provide the contact details of any party who does not content; and
- • referrers must respect the spirit of the offer by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these terms and conditions and who have consented to receiving communications;
- • Referrers cannot refer themselves.
Verified qualified referrals
- • Referral gifts are subject to verification. Fireworks may delay a gift for the purposes of investigation. The company may refuse to verify and process any transaction it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of the company's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a qualified referral, or gift is verified.
Content ownership and use
- • All Content on the Fireworks website is the property of the company or its licensors and is protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on the online platform or Offer is the exclusive property of the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- • Fireworks reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the referral offer at any time without notice.
- • Fireworks reserves the right to disqualify any user and/or cancel any gift(s) if they find a user to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the referral offer or violating these Terms and Conditions. Fireworks may prohibit a user from participating in the offer or receiving a gift, at their discretion, if they determine such user is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the offer in any way.
- • In no event shall Fireworks be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind arising from your participation in the referral offer, including but not limited to special, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages, even if Fireworks has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Firework's maximum aggregate liability to referrer and any third party under any and all circumstances shall be the then-current dollar value of one (1) gift. Referrer and referee recognises and acknowledges that this limitation of damages is fair and reasonable.
- • Personal information may be used by Fireworks to contact users with regards to their participation in the Program and to receive communications from Fireworks
- • Users must only provide personal information about their friends and family members where their friend or family member has consented to the provision of their personal information in connection with the referral offer
- • Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Referral offer or any gift awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Queensland. Users expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Queensland in relation to all disputes arising out of or relating to the Referral Offer.
- • The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time without notice. This program may be terminated Fireworks discretion. For further information please email email@example.com